Presented by Amanda's Cookin
- 1 cup red seedless grapes halved
- 2 granny smith apples diced
- 2 ribs celery sliced 1/4 inch
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice about a half of a lemon
- zest from half a lemon
- 1/2 tsp salt or to taste
- 1/4 tsp pepper or to taste
- Large mixing bowl
To a large bowl add the grapes, apples, celery, and walnuts.
In a small bowl with a small whisk, combine the mayonnaise, honey, lemon juice and zest, salt and pepper.
Pour the dressing over the ingredients in the large bowl and toss well.
Serve on a bed of lettuce or as is.
Expert Tips & FAQs
- The lemon juice required for the recipe can be tossed with the apples after cutting to prevent browning. No additional lemon juice would be required thereafter.