Easy salmon kebabs
Presented by Buzztim
Prep Time: 20 mins Cook Time: 10 mins Total Time: 30 min
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 ½ tablespoons fresh Italian flat-leaf parsley, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, finely minced
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 pounds wild salmon fillet (skinless), cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 bell peppers, cut into pieces roughly the same size of salmon cubes
- 2 large lemons, 1 sliced into very thin rounds, 1 cut into wedges for serving
- 8 metal skewers (if using wooden skewers, soak in water for at least 1 hour prior to grilling)
1. Heat your grill over medium heat.
2. In a small bowl add the olive oil, parsley, and garlic. Whisk together until well blended. Set aside.
3. Using 2 skewers for each kebab, thread alternating pieces of salmon, bell pepper, and lemon that’s been folded in half. Repeat until you have 4 kebabs.
4. Using a brush or spoon, cover the kebabs on all sides with the oil and seasoning mixture. Then sprinkle the kosher salt and black pepper evenly on both sides.
5. Grill the kebabs, turning 1-2 times, until the salmon is opaque (between 6-8 minutes).
6. Squeeze fresh lemon juice on top of each kebab. Serve immediately.